Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hello 2016

It is February 1st and I am just now making my first blog post for 2016. I have failed.

I am here to say, again, that I am beginning to blog again. I have so much going on right now and I want to take you all along. I am currently planning a baby shower that I would like to post about. I am doing a ton of crafting and I will share all of my secrets with you!

I went to Disney over Christmas break, I will be posting about my experience and my tips for you.

I am starting on our cookoff decorations and this year I will also be making our shirts. I will tell you how I do all of that.

Most importantly, this is going to be my outlet for self-expression. I guess you could call it my online, very public, diary. I have decided to make a lot of changes to my life in 2016 and I will be here talking about it and many other things.

One of the things I have decided to embark in, is starting to attend church. I will touch more on this in my next post.

I am super excited about they year of 2016. There will be a lot of content, I promise I am going to keep up with this. I am still working on my book and I need to keep my writing skill keyed up.

Like I said before, please don't have an expectation that my book will be poorly written or a hard read based on my blogs. My blog posts are more conversational. I take my book writing very seriously.

Anyways, welcome to 2016 everyone! It is going to be a fun ride!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment