Tuesday, May 17, 2016

It's Tuesday.

It is not only Tuesday, it is the third last Tuesday of the school year, which means in a little over two weeks, we will be out for summer.

With my new job, I get summers off because I am now an instructional aide. Woo hoo.

This summer I will be watching my 11 year old little sister again. I did it last year, and it was one of the most relaxing jobs I have ever had. My dad has a pool so our days consisted of days out by the pool, trips to Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Galveston, and other places like the Houston Zoo. I am so excited to get some time off but also to spend some time with my little sister before she heads to junior high next year. I can not believe she is going to be in junior high, but that is a whole other blog post.

Lately, I have been doing a lot to better myself. Turning 28 really made me realize that hey, you are almost thirty and you need to start taking care of you and your body. So, here I am, going to the gym everyday, eating healthier, and I actually have a skin routine that I try to do every night. So far, so good. I feel better in my day to day life but I also know that it will be worth it in the long run.

The whole gym thing and eating right is just now starting to show results so I will not go into that until I am comfortable with the results that I am getting. I can tell you that my face stuff is making my skin amazing. Not only can I see a difference, but I can feel a difference. I love it.

This is just an update blog on what has been going down. I will be back TOMORROW to go into detail about what I have been using on my face. Stay tuned.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment